If you have any questions about this equipment please feel free to call me @ 877.650.4041 . I am available to answer your questions 8-5 (pacific time zone).
firstname.lastname@example.org <Contact Me
This unit is in great shape and comes to you with a 90 day hardware warranty. This unit powers right up and is ready to go. US $18,995.00
1 x Spirent TestCenter SPT-9000A
2x Spirent ACC-2090B – SFF Card Carrier/Adapter for SPT-2000A/SPT-9000A
2x Spirent XFP-1001A – 10GbE XFP, 1 Port (SFF) For more information please click here
- Spirent TestCenter 9U chassis with 12 test module capacity nwrusa.com<- Our Website
- Supports up to 96 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, 96 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 144 dual media Gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 10GbE ports, 24 UniPHY ports, 24 WAN ports or a combination of these port types
- Built-in module locking security mechanism to prevent unwanted removal of modules
- Vertical module slot orientation
- Power: 100-240 VAC. Nominal 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz. The SPT-9000A chassis comes standard with two 1200-Watt power supplies, each requiring its own 15 AMP circuit
2 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 2 115V @15A (3450W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total
3 power supplies – Inlet AC requirement 3 120V/15A (5175W AC nominal) circuits, output DC power of power supply is 1200W per power supply or 2400W total. Note: Three power supplies required for 14 or more UniPHY or WAN ports.
For Sales, Quotes and assistance:
- BTU Requirements:
2 power supplies – 10,000 BTU/h
3 power supplies – 15,000 BTU/h (assume 80% heat load for air conditioning)
- Redundant power supply option: hot swappable third power supply. Note: Power redundancy is module configuration dependent.
- Removable fan tray for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: 17”W x 15.75”H x 20”D (48.3W x 21.6H x 50.165D cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs. (49.8 kg) fully loaded.
- Shipping weight approx. 130 lbs. (59 kg)
- Operating environment: 59° to 104° F (15° to 35° C); 20 to 80% relative humidity. Must have 6-inch space for unimpeded airflow into the chassis fans, and out of the chassis vents. Must also have blank panels installed for all empty slots.
- Front panel LCD: Scrolls and displays chassis currently configured IP Address, Gateway, Netmask, temperature and other information for easy verification of chassis configuration and error messages
- Front panel LEDs: power, fan, link, status and over temperature
- Back panel LEDs: activity/collision, link/error, 10/100Mbps, 1000Mbps
- Ethernet connection: Two 10Base-T connectors (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active)10/100/1000 Mbps (half/full duplex in 10/100 mode)
- Connectors: Two DB9 serial console (one on the front and one on the back, only one can be active); RJ-45 Expansion In/Out connectors for multiple chassis connection; RJ-45 BITS clock connector; connectors to attach to an external GPS or CDMA receiver
For more information please click here
NOTE: NO SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND (EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL) IS PROVIDED WITH THE HARDWARE. PLEASE CONTACT SPIRENT TO OBTAIN SOFTWARE LICENSE RIGHTS AND MAINTENANCE SUPPORT.
Spirent Testcenter SPT-9000A 2x XFP-1001A 10G XFP.